- You can also Follow us on Facebook to see more local full and part-time jobs
Kirklees Council is a Gateway provider for the government's Kickstart scheme
Leaving college or sixth form and looking for a job or apprenticeship?
- New bam nuttall, one of Europe’s largest construction companies, is offering technical and craft apprenticeships in civil engineering, quantity surveying and other building-related careers at level 2, GCSE equivalent, to Level 6, degree level. Find out more and apply
- PwC, the finance and multinational professional services company, is holding a virtual insight week, Monday 26 July to Friday 30 July 2021, for people interested in a career at the company. Find out more and apply to attend online - closing date 14 March 2021
- Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) is offering apprenticeships aty advanced and degree level. They are: electronic engineering technician (Advanced Level 3); business administrator (Advanced Level 3); associate project manager (Higher Level 4); commercial procurement and supply (Higher Level 4); cyber security technician (Higher Level 4); facilities manager (Higher Level 4); digital and technology solutions: software engineer (Degree Level 6); embedded electronics design and development engineer (Degree Level 6); ordnance, munitions and explosives (Degree Level 6). For more informatioin about these apprenticeships, including salaries and other benefits, and to apply
- BT, the telecomms company is now accepting applications for its apprenticeships in level 2 customer service, degree level digital data analysis, level 3 electronics engineering and degree level sales. Find information on entry requirements and more
- Mazars - the international audit, tax and advisory firm has vacancies in a range of auditing, accountancy, taxation and fintech roles, in its Leeds, Manchester and 13 other UK sites
- Schneider Electric - advanced, higher and degree technical and commercial apprenticeships at various sites including Leeds - start date January 2021 but likely to recruit in winter 2021 for starts in 2022
- The Government Economic Service, has created ove 70 degree economist apprenticeships. Applications open on Monday 14 December
- Mott Macdonald Construction - applications are open for advanced and degree apprenticeships in project management, infrastructure systems, GIS analysis, transport planning, business admin, building services engineering, environmental engineering, civil engineering and quantity surveying
- Department for Transport (DoT) - a range of apprenticeships based in Leeds, Birmingham and London.
- West Yorkshire Fire Service - recruiting for wholetime (full-time) fire fighters now. You must be 18 when you start your training
- Network Rail - engineering apprenticeships at various levels. Recruted for March 2021 but will also be offering September 2021 starts
- PwC, the financial services company - degree apprenticeships in accounting, in Manchester and technology, in Leeds
- HR Apprenticeship studing for the CIPD Level 3 Foundation certificate in Human Resource Practice with Buy It Direct head office in Huddersfield
As well as Airbus, Amey, Arla, BA, Barclays, Balfour Beatty, BBC, BJSS, Boots, British Printing, Capgemini, CGI, Channel 4, Civil Service, Deloitte, Environment Agency, emergency services, Estio, EY, First Direct, GCHQ, John Lewis, Kier, Lloyds, Marks and Spencer, NATS, Nestle, NHS, Morrisons. PDSA, Plexuslaw, Premier Inn, PweC, Starbucks, Syngenta, Rolls Royce, Royal Mail, Travel Lodge, Unilever, Yorkshire Water and more. Many employers advertise for apprentices every year.
Also check out:
- Local and national jobsites, apprenticeships on:
or plus the West Yorkshire Learning Partnership's Apprenticeship Directory and the latest higher and degree apprenticeship vacancies list
- Need help with overseas qualifications and UK comparisons? - see UK NARIC
What is it like to start as an apprentice?
- Follow our two apprentices, Jemma and Yvette's journeys as apprentices in the employer engagement team
Want to talk to someone about ...
Travel and transport available around West Yorkshire
Page updated August 2020